Deterring and preventing security breaches in connected vehicles
2016 highlighted discussion topics:
The Automotive Cyber Security conference, co-located with our highly successful ISO 26262 and Functional Safety for Non-Road Vehicles Events, will address the greatest issues facing vehicle security today.
- Collaborative opportunities for all stakeholders to mitigate cyber hacking risks
- Developing over the air updates for fast and effective security patches
- Securing your vehicles in a V2X landscape
- Overcoming challenges of Safety vs Security
Thought leaders, researchers, and your auto industry peers will present the key information and findings you need to mitigate your risks, and address solutions to the most vulnerable components in vehicles.
Attendees to this event will learn:
From auto makers to electronic component manufacturers, from academics and systems manufacturers, every industry player from every stage of the supply chain will be here to address your concerns. We look forward to meeting you at the event.
- Strategies to properly secure telematics and infotainment systems
- Solutions in advanced network architecture and encryption methods – plus Ethernet security
- How the Internet of Things is affecting connected vehicles and how to detect and avoid malicious data intrusions
- Key developments into regulations on data privacy and security
- How functional safety and security are meshing to become more intertwined- and what it means for future collaborative developments
- Real insights on your cyber risks from a litigator currently pursuing a class action law suit in the USA